cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ppelaia
Occasional Member - Level 1

Attaching a new receipt image to an approved report

Hi,

We're new to Concur, is there a way to attach an additional or new receipt image to an approved and processed report?

Thanks! 

1 Solution
Solution
Josh
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi @ppelaia,

Yes, there is! The user themselves or an admin can go into the report and attach a receipt after a report has been approved and processed. To do this, they'll just need to go into the report and select the expense they want to add a receipt. This process is different for the current UI and the NextGen UI.

Current UI

Select the expense from the list, and on the right side of the page, click the Attach Receipt button.

2019-01-04_9-34-14cui.png

If there is no receipt currently attached, you'll be able to attach a receipt right away. If there is already a receipt on the expense, you'll be asked to confirm.

2019-01-04_9-34-42cui.png

Appending a new receipt will combine both receipts into a multi-page PDF file. Both original receipts will be used up in this process, and only the new combined receipt will remain.

NextGen UI

Click on the expense to bring up the expense view. If there is no receipt already attached to the expense, click on 'Show Receipt' on the top right.

2019-01-04_9-40-01nui.png
After clicking that, there will be an 'Attach Receipt Image' panel that opens up on the right to attach a receipt.

If there is already a receipt image attached to the expense, you'll just need to click the 'Append' link below the receipt image on the right.

2019-01-04_9-31-51nui.png
Then you can attach a new receipt.

As far as I know, this can only be done on the desktop application, and cannot be done on the mobile app.

Hope this helps; let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Josh

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
Josh
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi @ppelaia,

Yes, there is! The user themselves or an admin can go into the report and attach a receipt after a report has been approved and processed. To do this, they'll just need to go into the report and select the expense they want to add a receipt. This process is different for the current UI and the NextGen UI.

Current UI

Select the expense from the list, and on the right side of the page, click the Attach Receipt button.

2019-01-04_9-34-14cui.png

If there is no receipt currently attached, you'll be able to attach a receipt right away. If there is already a receipt on the expense, you'll be asked to confirm.

2019-01-04_9-34-42cui.png

Appending a new receipt will combine both receipts into a multi-page PDF file. Both original receipts will be used up in this process, and only the new combined receipt will remain.

NextGen UI

Click on the expense to bring up the expense view. If there is no receipt already attached to the expense, click on 'Show Receipt' on the top right.

2019-01-04_9-40-01nui.png
After clicking that, there will be an 'Attach Receipt Image' panel that opens up on the right to attach a receipt.

If there is already a receipt image attached to the expense, you'll just need to click the 'Append' link below the receipt image on the right.

2019-01-04_9-31-51nui.png
Then you can attach a new receipt.

As far as I know, this can only be done on the desktop application, and cannot be done on the mobile app.

Hope this helps; let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Josh
ppelaia
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks Josh!

Josh
Routine Member - Level 2

Glad to help! 🙂

Josh
baxtejl
New Member - Level 1

Is this a good idea to allow employees to change receipts to a report already approved as submitted.  Can a legitimate receipt be replaced with a "Missing Receipt Affidavit"?  I am not comfortable with changes after approval unless it is monitored by either the supervisor or a report processor if approval has already been made on a report.  I have a case where the employee filed a missing receipt affidavit for a hotel (which is not allowed) but the report processed with the red exception.  Now the MRA has been replaced with a legit receipt but the red exception is still showing.  We are trying to investigate how a report processed through the system with a red exception.