cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adriana
Occasional Member - Level 3

Attach multiple receipts to an expense line

Hi,

What is the correct process to attach/detach multiple receipts at expense line?

Ex: I have a parking receipt and the credit card receipt which would need to be presented separately for internal check). 

I saw that if I attach them at line level, system will display a pdf containing all attachments. Now, if I want to detach just one of the receipts, what would be my options? My system will completely remove the receipts and I need to attach again just the receipt I need. 

Many thanks!

Adriana

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you use the Detach option it will remove all receipts assigned to that line item. You would then need to attach the correct receipt. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Adriana

Hi Kevin, 

is there any way to detach just one of the receipts? If I push detach, it will remove all receipts. 

Many thanks!

Adriana

Orit_Dor
Routine Member - Level 1

There are cases where we need to attach an email approval to an expense together with a receipt, that would be helpful to have more than one attachment in a line item.

Adriana

you have more items, oly they are attached in he same document. They are not attached individually.

kvilchis
Occasional Member - Level 2

How can we add the meal receipts to the Hotel, the folio is attached.  The system allowed one meal receipt to be "Combined" but will not allow the additional meal receipts.   These are required under our policy.     The old version permitted this but since switching to NextGen it is a problem.