cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bjoy
Occasional Member - Level 1

Adding Travel Allowance/Per Diem after Report Approved

Hi,

I'm a new Concur user. I recently went on a trip and submitted a report to reimburse my expenses after I returned. Unfortunately, I did not include the travel allowance/per diem costs on this report. Now I need to submit a second report to cover this. However, the system will not let me create a new report as the travel itinerary is already in use on the first report. I cannot create a new itinerary for the same dates either. Is it possible for me to edit the original report, which has already been sent for payment? If not, how can I get the monies I'm owed?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Brandy

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bjoy I can only speak to the first part of your post. If your report has been fully approved and is in a batch that has been closed, there is nothing you can do. In the future, when you need to update a report, as long as it hasn't been approved by the Expense Processor, you can recall the report, make changes, then resubmit. Even if your manager has approved it. 

As far as getting your money, you will have to ask someone at your company because your process for this situation is probably unique to your organization. Maybe some other Community members have suggestions, but ultimately your Finance or Accounting team will have to let you know how to handle this. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bjoy I can only speak to the first part of your post. If your report has been fully approved and is in a batch that has been closed, there is nothing you can do. In the future, when you need to update a report, as long as it hasn't been approved by the Expense Processor, you can recall the report, make changes, then resubmit. Even if your manager has approved it. 

As far as getting your money, you will have to ask someone at your company because your process for this situation is probably unique to your organization. Maybe some other Community members have suggestions, but ultimately your Finance or Accounting team will have to let you know how to handle this. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.