cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Justyna
Occasional Member - Level 1

100% allocation only

I would like to have the possibility to do 100% allocation only at the entry level. This means I do not want to have a possiblity e.g to allocate 30% of the expense into one Cost Center and 70% of the expense into different one. The seeting I need to have is 100% allocation only into needed Cost Center. Please share with me any best practices.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

To achieve this you need to make sure that your Cost Center field is visible on all entry level forms. The field will need to be an active field (not read-only). This way your employees can choose the appropriate cost center from a drop-down list of your cost centers.  By choosing one cost center from this drop-down list, the expense will be charged (100%) to that cost center. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

To achieve this you need to make sure that your Cost Center field is visible on all entry level forms. The field will need to be an active field (not read-only). This way your employees can choose the appropriate cost center from a drop-down list of your cost centers.  By choosing one cost center from this drop-down list, the expense will be charged (100%) to that cost center. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.