cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

how do I give users expense proxy access

Hi,  I need to give Expense proxy access to our audit team, but I can not find it under user permissions, can someone please point me in the right direction

2 Solutions
Solution
DavidW
Routine Member - Level 1

Close

Company > Company admin.

Locate User Permissions.

Assign the "Expense proxy logon" role to the person/group and save it.

Have them log out/log back in.

View solution in original post

Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi @Anonymous User,

This may be a silly question, but are you on the correct tab? For our company, we use a few different tabs in the "Permission Administrator" and if your default is a different tab, you wouldn't be able to find the role. This is my first guess why you cannot see it.

Navigate: Administration --> Company --> Company Admin --> Permission Administrator

The first tab is "Travel", but you would need to be on the "Expense" tab to find the Expense Proxy Login role and assign it to users.

Best,

JEssica

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
DavidW
Routine Member - Level 1

Close

Company > Company admin.

Locate User Permissions.

Assign the "Expense proxy logon" role to the person/group and save it.

Have them log out/log back in.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi David

Thank you so much

Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi @Anonymous User,

This may be a silly question, but are you on the correct tab? For our company, we use a few different tabs in the "Permission Administrator" and if your default is a different tab, you wouldn't be able to find the role. This is my first guess why you cannot see it.

Navigate: Administration --> Company --> Company Admin --> Permission Administrator

The first tab is "Travel", but you would need to be on the "Expense" tab to find the Expense Proxy Login role and assign it to users.

Best,

JEssica

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for responding to my email.  it was helpful.

I am new to the "behind the screens" admin tasks of Concur so I slowly finding my way around the tool.