cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oziel-alvarez
Occasional Member - Level 2

Send back report to employee message and to the same processor

Hi!
I have a question that I've been looking everywhere and have no answer yet.

I want to know if it's possible for the employee send back his report to the same processor.

Let's say that EMPLOYEE A send his report and the company has 10 processors. PROCESSOR C checks his report and it's sent back to the employee for some reason. What I need is that the employee can see which processor sent it back to him (In this case only Processor C, not any other processor). Or maybe another solution for the processor so he can identify and process the same report.

I hope that you can help me with this issue.
Have an awesome day!

Thank you!
Oziel Alvarez.

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

What you are asking is not possible, at least not that I have ever heard of in over 9 years here at SAP Concur. The reason for this is because when a report gets sent back, it starts the approval process over. The employee can see the name of the processor that sent it back, but when they resubmit the report it goes to their default manager who then needs to approve it again. Once approved by all managers, it goes back into the Processor queue, which is a general queue that all processors see. It would be the responsibility of the processor who sent it back to run a query to find all reports they returned.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
oziel-alvarez
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thanks a lot for your answer Kevin!

TRedman
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

To piggy back on what Kevin answered, you may be able to build a custom report looking at the workflow details.  Narrowing the data to only those expense reports which were sent back and the name of the processor who returned them.  Then looking at when those are resubmitted to the processor queue and alerting the processors they are available for re-review.  You could set up a daily schedule and burst it to the processor who originaly rejected the report to alert them it is ready for re-review.  

I am not certain this could be done, we would need to look at your specific workflow steps.  Also considering the reporting database is 1 day behind, you may not be able to catch all reports and alert the processors a resubmitted report is ready for review before another processor picks it up from the queue.  It would also be a very complicated custom report build, something I would recomment working with SAP Concur to build.  All things to consider if you want to go that route.  

Tiffany Redman, Senior Product Manager, Data and Analytics
MGordon
Occasional Member - Level 3

If your processors only work say on certain letters of the alphabet, when the report is resubmitted it should go back to the same processor.

Arntzie
Routine Member - Level 2

Input a solution suggestion for this!  I'll give you my vote.