cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dworth
Routine Member - Level 1

Expenseit suddenly missing from app

Anyone else lose ExpenseIt from their app?  We had it for over a month cause I saw it was an option here.  🙂  Now, as of yesterday, it has disappeared and I just see Receipt.   I called support and they said we didn't have it but our contract clearly states it is included.

Thanks!!

Darryl Worth
American Society of Hematology
1 Solution
Solution
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi All,

Thanks for sharing this issue with the community! Good to hear some of you have gotten it fixed.

@AnnaDizo might be able to provide some general thoughts but this is really an issue best resolved via a support ticket on an individual account level.

If you would like to be connected to a support resource please share your full name, company name, login email and preferred phone number with me in a private message, I can pass it along to our support team. They should be able to help.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
clayw1963
Occasional Member - Level 3

I just checked and mine is still there.

In August expenseit will become a part of the Concur app.

Clay Wilson
melissamichelon
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi,

Melissa from SAP Concur here.

May I please ask you for the name of your company?

Do you have a case number for your interaction with the SAP Concur Support?

I want to ensure we help you get to resolution.

Thanks,

Mélissa

Senior Portfolio Product Manager
SAP Concur
dworth
Routine Member - Level 1

I updated my signature line.... so it looks like it is added and is retroactive too!!

We have the Concur app, loaded on Apple and Android.  Both went out but are now back on.  Expenseit in the bottom left corner was replaced with "Receipt."

Thanks!!

Darryl Worth
American Society of Hematology

Good to hear that it was resolved!

Mélissa Michelon

Senior Portfolio Product Manager
SAP Concur
usticm
New Member - Level 1

Hi

As of a few days ago my expenses that I save via the Expenseit option have dissapeared. They are visible initially after receipt capture, but then shortly after they dissapear... which for me ruins the experience as I now have to revert to my laptop and the online version to submit expenses. I do not have the option to auto create claims switched for info.. as I prefer to scan, wait for credit card link and manually select my claim, before submission. I've tried removing and reinstalling the app but to no avail.

Any help much appriciated

Using Iphone 8 with app version of 9.59.0.1807261324

jlburley

Hi - Did you get any assistance with this?  I have a user who also has an iPhone 8 with a similar problem.  He'll select ExpenseIt, take a pic, it will show analyzing, and then it blips and disappears from the Expenses list on the app.  However, the expense will show up in Expenses on the website.  Is this similar to what you are seeing?

chrishartwiger
Occasional Member - Level 1

This is exactly the same problem I am having and is a major time waster. If I want to take the time to enter the receipt manually it will show up in the concur mobile app and can be moved to a report. Any updates to this issue are appreciated. Chris

jlburley

I did open a case and heard back Thursday that the receipts disappearing from the app after being analyzed is a known issue being worked on and that a fix is coming soon.

Jaclyn
Occasional Member - Level 1

New Concur user here.  I don't seem to have 'Expenses' as an option on my Concur app.  Any ideas?

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Jaclyn,

Just wanted to check with you if you are still not seeing "Expenses" menu when logging in to the app?

Thank you,

Anna

pschmeiser
New Member - Level 1

Greetings,

The bottom menue has gone missing. The entire menue including the ability to expense is gone. I restarted my phone (iPhone), and looked at setting both on desktopna nd mobile, and didn;t see anythign to renable. Please advise.

Solution
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi All,

Thanks for sharing this issue with the community! Good to hear some of you have gotten it fixed.

@AnnaDizo might be able to provide some general thoughts but this is really an issue best resolved via a support ticket on an individual account level.

If you would like to be connected to a support resource please share your full name, company name, login email and preferred phone number with me in a private message, I can pass it along to our support team. They should be able to help.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi All,

Good day.

If in case you are still not seeing the ExpenseIt option from your app homescreen. Kindly open a Support ticket so our Engineers from Support can check your configuration.

Thank you,

AnnaDizo