cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psethupathy
Occasional Member - Level 1

Employee master upload for successfactors

Hello!

First my apologies if this question deemed too basic and irrelevant to the group, but, this been my first day in this forum i'm looking for suggestion and advice on how to perform a employee data load to concur and schedule the process as a job.

Please can someone throw some light on this topic and if required move this thread to the relevant forum?

Thank you

Prabhu

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@psethupathy First off, no question is too basic, so please ask away. 

Second, most likely you will not have the proper permissions to create an automated employee upload. SAP Concur does this task on behalf of our customers. If you do not have an employee upload job already created, does that mean your company is is in the process of implementing SAP Concur? If you have not gone live yet, then your SAP Concur Implementation Project Manager should be able to get your employee upload job created and scheduled for you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@psethupathy First off, no question is too basic, so please ask away. 

Second, most likely you will not have the proper permissions to create an automated employee upload. SAP Concur does this task on behalf of our customers. If you do not have an employee upload job already created, does that mean your company is is in the process of implementing SAP Concur? If you have not gone live yet, then your SAP Concur Implementation Project Manager should be able to get your employee upload job created and scheduled for you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.