cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

Do E-Receipts Work without Corporate Cards?

What is the catalyst that creates and sends e-receipts directly to the users list of available expenses?

Is a corporate card required for e-receipts to work or can they send them just by linking the employees email address or some other identifier? 

Current company is still working on setting up corp cards so they're not seeing e-receipts but are having to forward emailed receipts from the TMC. Will this be fixed once corporate credit cards are put in place?

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆
3 REPLIES 3
Beshoy
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello AmberLee, 

Thanks for your question. We look forward to seeing a discussion around your question. 

Beshoy 

Best,
Beshoy Maoud
SAP Concur - Site Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

My understanding is that e-receipts would come in for whichever card the user had entered on their Travel profile. They would need to activate e-receipts on their profile then make their business purchases with the card listed on their profile. It does not need to be a company credit card.  This also would allow for someone to have multiple cards on their profile and receive e-receipts for all those cards. 

I take it your new company is using both SAP Concur Travel and Expense. Is that correct? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

Yes, we have Travel and Expense AND Invoice... fun! We have some employees who haven't put in a credit card, personal or otherwise, who did receive e-receipts. I can't figure out why some are receiving them and others aren't.

It could have something to do with booking through Concur vs the TMC. I'll keep looking.

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆