cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshleyJames
Occasional Member - Level 1

Distinguishing Personal and Corporate Card Purchases

Our company is new to Concur, and currently we have some employees who use their personal cards for reimbursement, and others who use a Corporate Card that was issued to them.

What I'm having difficulty with is distinguishing the two.  At times the Corporate card may not work at a location so an employee would need to use their personal card in the middle of a trip. I'm not sure if I'm missing something to help distinguish the reimbursable expenses and the corp card purchases.

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

If your Corporate Card charges are being imported into SAP Concur for employees, they are distinguished with a little icon, either blue (VISA), orange (MasterCard) or green (AMEX). I don't know what card your company uses, but you will easily see the icon on their expense report. If there is no icon, then it was an out of pocket (personal card) expense. Also, the payment type field will say Cash if it wasn't paid for on the corporate card. 

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions about this.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.