cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eraiz
Occasional Member - Level 1

China Merchant Bank Cards

Hello

Has anyone ever implemented the China Merchant Bank Corporate Cards for China regions in Concur?  We want to implement Concur and issue a corporate card locally and wondered if someone has used CMB or other local credit card company in China.  if you have a contact would you kindly share?

Thank you

Elizabeth

7 REPLIES 7
bbishop222
Occasional Member - Level 2

We are currently in the process of implementing Citi cards in China.  Happy to discuss further if you would like. 

eraiz

Hello

thank you for responding - we want to implement Concur and rollout cards to our employees in China. we were told that CMB may be the way to go since Concur supports the feed.

are you currently implementing Concur and citi card in China?  if you could share a contact that you are dealing with from Cite cards that would be very helpful.  

I would be happy to discuss - I can be reached via private message here on the community. 

thanks again for the response. 

Elizabeth

eraiz

Hello 

wanted to follow up to see if you can share your contact for Citi Cards for China.  would love to discuss.

I can be reached via private message here on the community. 

thank you
lhiz

gperdew
New Member - Level 1

Hello Elizabeth:

My company has implemented cards with CMB through Bank of America/MasterCard.  Our contact is through Bank of America if you need it. 

Gail

eraiz

Hi Gail,

Yes please share your Bank of America contact if I may. 

thank you so much.

Elizabeth

eraiz

Hello Gail,

I wanted to follow up on this.  would kindly share your contact person in BofA?  

I can be reached via private message here on the community. 

thank you Elizabeth.

lperez-lopez
Super User
Super User

Hi Elizabeth,

We do have a credit card in place in China. Two things to know.

1. The only program we were able to implement was Company Bill Company Pay (CBCP). The finance managers were not  very happy about it but they did accept the program.

2. Two cards had to be issued. Cardholders find it a little cumbersome at first but eventually got used to the set up. Because there are two cards, we did have to implement two credit card feeds. 

1. local currency
  2. international currency

The program we are using is with Visa.

Lisa