cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maespond
Occasional Member - Level 1

WFH Expenses Reimbursement

Does anyone know if it is allowed to submit a reimbursement of work from home (WFH) expenses at two different times, or do I have to submit my two invoices at the same time? I ask this since one of the invoices was created with the wrong information, and wanted to know if I can move forward with the correct invoice and register the "corrected" one later on. Thank you all! 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
ChadM
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @maespond - Quick clarification question on your post: are you asking as an end user or an SAP Concur administrator? 

Thanks,
Chad Minnick
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
maespond
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello Chad. I am an end user, but I have been told that reimbursement in separate moments is indeed possible.

ChadM
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hello there - thanks for clarifying. Yes, it is indeed possible. Every organization has different policies and preferences on how they would prefer submitting reports, so was going to suggest connecting with your manager on what would work best for you. Sounds like you got things squared away?

Thanks,
Chad Minnick
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.