cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adrianohp
Occasional Member - Level 1

Training course

Hello all,

I am looking to a Concur training course and Certification. Apparently the link www.concurtraining.com is racked and its not opening. Can anyone help on this information , please.

Adriano

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@adrianohp We are having a small issue with our Concur Training site at the moment. It should be resolved in a couple of hours.

What specifically are you looking for? What type of certification? 

Kevin

P.S. Maybe reply to me in a private message.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
adrianohp

Good Morning KevinD,

First Thank you for your reply .

I am looking for to become a Super User on Travel, Expensive and Management sort of saying.

I am very interested about Sap Concur in general. I am already a SAP MM Consultant but looking to flip to SAP Concur but not precisely been a Consultant if you know what I mean. I would like to get the skills and later to apply for permanent jobs as a user or Super User. I live in London at the moment .

Awaiting for your reply,

Regards,

Adriano

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@adrianohp I was looking on our training toolkit and to get certified or receive our training, you must be an SAP Concur customer. 

So, our best option for you to learn about SAP Concur is to use our training toolkit and go through the resources we have there. 

Go to www.concurtraining.com. Click on Learn to Administer. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
adrianohp

Thank you Kevin and I will go through it and see if I can get started and hopefully certified too.

Be safe,

Kind Regards,

Adriano

KalePugh

Have you tried reaching out to their customer support? They might be able to give you an alternative link or help you out. In the meantime, you can also try searching online for other sources that offer Concur training. Best of luck with your visual acuity training! Let me know if there's anything else I help you with.