cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jocelynfleur
Routine Member - Level 1

Response Times for Support Tickets - Where have all the Analysts gone?

Concur is still not answering help desk cases in a timely manner. I have created tickets for some business critical issues and there has been no response. Cases are not even assigned to an analyst.

When is this likely to improve.

2 REPLIES 2
SandraA
Routine Member - Level 2

Agree.   It took a week to get a fairly simple question answered and we had a report on hold while waiting for the answer.

I recently got a survey from Concur asking about communication.  Unfortunately the only communication they were talking about was marketing, training, apps etc.    

We want communication on functionality, audit delays, concur support delays - in other words the Work we need done in order to function.

Meanwhile in that same week we lost our umpteenth account manager.    Unfortunately most account managers won't take ownership of support or audit issues for Concur anyway.

Sandra Ahola
T-Mobile
Senior Analyst Travel, Card & Expense
US
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandra-ahola-4704553/
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

I also agree that support tickets are now seeing extensive delays as compared to a year ago. I did answer the marketing survey, but since there was nothing about support communication, I added to the "any additional comments?" section. 

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator