cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cminjarez
Occasional Member - Level 1

Missing Receipt Affidavit

Does concur have a Missing Receipt Affidavit or do we create our own?
2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

In SAP Concur Standard Edition when you turn on the Missing Receipt Affidavit the fields will be blank so you will need to create your own Explanation and Statement/Acceptance. In SAP Concur Professional Edition, when you turn on the Missing Receipt Affidavit for a policy, you will see some very generic default text. You will want to change this text to make it more specific to your company.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
TRedman
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@walshgroup18  You could create a custom report which tracks the top individuals using Missing Receipt Affidavit.  Then add those users to a "cowboy" list:  apply 100% audit, targeted education, manadatory manager approvals, other initiatives to change behavior.  

Tiffany Redman, Senior Product Manager, Data and Analytics

View solution in original post

31 REPLIES 31
Josh
Routine Member - Level 2

Well I'll be...

surprised.gif

So I just tried it out on my Android (ver. 9) and iOS (ver. 12.0.1) devices, and the Missing Receipt Declaration is there in both. On Android, I'm running Concur app version 9.61.0 (2018092809), and on iOS app version 9.61.1.1809270817.

The only difference from @ao's demonstration is that I did not need to specify a Receipt Status prior to attaching the declaration. This may just be because of their company configuration and/or if they're on Professional (my company is currently on Standard).

@Ben_Deng, if you're not seeing it in your app, I'd suggest doing the following:

-Make sure the Missing Receipt option is enabled in Expense Compliance > Receipt Handling Options
-Make sure the app is up to date
-Confirm the expense in question is attached to a report
-Confirm the expense both requires a receipt and does not currently have one attached

If you're still not seeing it, my guess is that this feature was turned on for a small group of pilot users, and Concur is just testing for stability. If so, I'd wager this feature will be rolling out for all users in the near future.

Thanks, Alex, for showing us this feature's availability (even if it may be limited right now)!

Josh
ao
Occasional Member - Level 3

According to the release notes it was released to the public on October 8th (with app version 9.61.x).

See https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/MobileDocs/ReleaseNotes/_CCC_RN.htm or https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/MobileDocs/ReleaseNotes/2018/MOB_2018_09(Sep)_cli... for details and a little documentation.

Regards, Alex

Josh
Routine Member - Level 2

Well there it is; good to know!

Josh
Ben_Deng

Thank you very much, @Josh & @ao!

This is owesome news! I will take it up with Concur and see why there is no communication on this and I will get them to make Missing Receipt Affidavit available in our Concur mobile Apps.

Thanks again.

Have a good one!

Regards,

Ben D

jberry

Do you mind if I ask how you ran your report? We have been working with Concur for over a month and getting nowhere. They set up the report but when it shows an affidavit it also has a receipt. I appreciate your time!

LEARFIELD1
New Member - Level 1

I've been trying to look in reporting to determine how to generate a monthly Missing Receipt Affidavit offender report and unable to determine how to do it.  I have Cognos Intelligence as well.

RTI

You would use a filter in your report that uses the data item “Has Affidavit.” Find this field at the following path: Expense > Expense Reports > Entry Information > Additional Entry Details > HAS AFFIDAVIT.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We created the verbiage in the system and have different audit rules around it such as adding notes on why the MRA is being used. We run reporting on who has use it the most so we can try to correct behavior with that.

bkamekawa

Hi all, 

I think I turned on the affidavit function correctly as some staff are able to use it however on this particular employee I can't see it in the drop down menu, any ideas?

CC affidavit.PNG

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bkamekawa The Missing Receipt Affidavit only appears for the user themselves. So, if you are acting as a delegate or proxied in as someone else, the Affidavit will not be available. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ckarasinski
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hello,

we just started with SAP Concur and one of our employees does not have the affidavit option for missing reciept. Seems wierd that he is the only employee that doesnt have it, thoughts?