cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rebecca
Occasional Member - Level 3

Is there a standard report to show the Audit workflow times?

Users are complaining that it is taking 5 days for their expense claim to go through the Concur Audit service.  

Does anyone know if there is a standard report in Intelligence which will show me the workflow cycle time of the Audit service?

Thanks

Rebecca

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Rebecca,

I don't believe such a standard report exists but you can build a report that might be what you are looking for. Instead of typing out all the steps to build the report, I've provided a picture, since they are worth a thousand words. Smiley HappyWorkflow_trail.jpg

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Rebecca
Occasional Member - Level 3

Fantastic - thanks very much Kevin !

Josh
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi Rebecca,

Those folders will give you information about a report's Audit Trail, but if you're looking for info about the Concur Audit service, you'll find data around that in these folders:

2018-06-08_12-50-41comm.png

There are fields in the first folder for Audit Start Date and Audit End Date, as well as info about particular reports. In the second Details folder, there are more options including Duration, a breakdown of the date field (Audit Month, Audit Day of Month Number, etc.).

I'd suggest trying out a few that you know how long it took, and try building a report looking for those specific reports, filtering as needed. Once you can see the data you want, you should be able to take that filter off and have the report return lots of results.

Let me know if you have any questions about this; thanks!

Josh
SandraA
Routine Member - Level 2

Our audit turnaround time has been closer to 7 days for the last month and a half.   

I have a custom report that shows me this. 

To keep tabs on a daily basis I use a query in processor using the fields Approval status = Submitted & Pending Concur Audit and Audit Start date is before xx date.

Sandra Ahola
T-Mobile
Senior Analyst Travel, Card & Expense
US
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandra-ahola-4704553/