cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veronica74
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hosting Government Officials

When hosting a government official (gifting, dining, entertainment) we would like to ensure our employees are properly reporting such expenses.

Is it possible to enable hard stops at the attendee type level to ensure Government Officials contain required pre-approvals per our policies? Or is it best to create it's own category with specific policy requirements (messaging, requires documentation etc...).

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

I don't believe you can put a hard stop in regarding pre-approval for an attendee type, but what you could do is put a yellow exception with a specific expense type that is for Government Officials that reminds them they need certain documentation. So, whenever this expense type is chosen, it has the yellow exception. 

Just a thought. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Veronica74
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks Kevin, 

Can I create a warning when a specific attendee type is selected? (i.e., Government Official) or do you think creating a specific category is a better approach?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

I believe you could create a warning message when they choose that attendee type.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ratushn
Occasional Member - Level 2

Taking it one step further, you can have an approval workflow step for your FCPA review committee when the exception code above is triggered.