cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adriana
Occasional Member - Level 3

Expense Reports Age Raised by Admin

Hi All, 

I would need to know if we implement a rule enforcing the employees to submit expenses with an age of max 3 months, will this have any impact on the Admin? Will the Admin still be able to submit older expenses/or make modifications on older expenses?

To obtain this should there be a separate employee group for the Admins?

many thanks!

Adriana

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Adriana without specifying who the rule applies to or having different expense group the admins belong to, then yes, they would be impacted. 

Audit Rules are applied either globally or by Expense Group. So, to make admins exempt from the rule, you would either need to create a new Expense Group for admins and then not apply the rule to that group or make a condition in the audit rule that says if employee ID not in (then enter all employee IDs for all admins). This would exclude them from the rule. 

Now, I'm working off the assumption you are on a Professional Configuration of SAP Concur. Do you know what configuration you are on? If not, let me know your company name. I can easily find out your configuration version. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.