cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swoods21
Occasional Member - Level 1

Date format with Concur Invoice

SAP invoice is defaulting to MM/DD/YYYY format on my setup but other users have the preferred (we are based in Australia) DD/MM/YYYY

Any suggestions on where/how I can amend my settings/configuration?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@swoods21 Give this a try:

1. Log into Concur.

2. In the upper right corner, click Profile.

3. From the window that appears, click Profile Settings.

4. From the screen that opens, scroll down to Other Settings on the left-hand side.

5. Select System Settings. 

You should find a Date Format field on this screen where you can update your preferred date format.

It's a bit odd that you are based on Australia, but it isn't showing your date the way it should for an Australian company. 

Anyway, let me know if that works for you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@swoods21 Give this a try:

1. Log into Concur.

2. In the upper right corner, click Profile.

3. From the window that appears, click Profile Settings.

4. From the screen that opens, scroll down to Other Settings on the left-hand side.

5. Select System Settings. 

You should find a Date Format field on this screen where you can update your preferred date format.

It's a bit odd that you are based on Australia, but it isn't showing your date the way it should for an Australian company. 

Anyway, let me know if that works for you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
swoods21
Occasional Member - Level 1

KevinD,

Great thanks for solution issue sorted. Yeah a bit strange the way it was setup given the other users in the company had the DD/MM/YYYY format as expected.

All good now though so thanks again.

Regards

Simon