cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cpolifka1
Routine Member - Level 2

Concur - Expense Reports

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone experience with new users that they experience exceptions that do not typically come up.

Such as adding an missing affidaviate to credit cards transactions, but the exceptions does not disappear even when saved to a new expense report. We do require a receipt and found this to be one main pain point. 

Any suggestions that you might have tried to get this resolved. We have tried with removing the transaction from the report and try to move it to the new report created. But it appeared again!

It appears the Concur is not clearing the exceptions, even thought there is an attached receipt.

I appreciate any suggestions/feedback.

Fellow Admin

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cpolifka1 This is a system design. If a user doesn't attach a receipt to a line item and tries to submit, the rule or exception is triggered. The exception does not get reevaluated until the user Submits again. 

Depending on your configuration of SAP Concur, you could change this. If you are on an SAP Professional Configuration, you can update the audit rule so that it is triggered on Entry Save, rather than Entry Submit.

If you are on a Standard configuration of SAP Concur, you will not be able to edit the exception and when it gets triggered unless you have custom audit rules turned on, which most likely you do not. 

Can you tell me what you company name is, please? That way I can tell you what configuration type your company is using.

Kevin 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cpolifka1
Routine Member - Level 2

Our company is BIG KAISER Precison Tooling Inc.

When we have the user submit again. It appears this does not trigger  to have the exception reevaluated.

The user keeps seeing the message there is an exception, even though it shows a receipt in Concur receipt tab.

Next time, I will need to take a screen shot to assist with explaining what we are seeing.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cpolifka1 So, you are on a Standard Configuration. You will not be able to change the setting. 

Although, I can tell you that if the user has attached a receipt to the expense, they should not receive any red exception message. 

Are you sure the exception is in regards to receipts. There are other things that can cause exception messages to appear.

If you provide me the the name of the user in question, I can take a look and better assist. Please send me their name in a private message.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.