cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adilupashko
Occasional Member - Level 2

China Reciepts Configuration

Hi,

How do you handle reciept regulations in China? Did you find any creative idea to deal with the eFapiao requirement? what about hard copy reciepts? do you require your employees to submit those as well?

thanks,

Adi

4 REPLIES 4
arobertson
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi there,

Here is an extract from one of our Solutions Directors:

"eFapio should remove the need for the hard copy. However not all supplier will have the ability to supply them.
https://www.concur.com/newsroom/article/concur-unveils-e-fapiao-solution-powered-by-wechat-in-china

Generally when I am implementing China the company weights up reviewing receipts themselves or getting a partner to do it if eFapio is not possible. If you do not have a corporate credit card, personally, I would really recommend getting one.

Kind regards,

Angus Irvine Robertson

Head of CSI Customer Office, SAP Customer Support & Innovation
svaidya
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi @arobertson  to integrate Concur with the third party vendor Hitpoint, is it necessary that brand new custom fields are utilized or would it be fine to leverage/repurpose those custom fields which are not used by China at the expense entry level?

arobertson
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @svaidya 

Great question, I am very much out of the loop as I left implementation 5 years ago and a lot can happen in the cloud.  I will look to one of the SAP Community staff to follow up on this on my behalf. 

Kind regards,

Angus Irvine Robertson

Head of CSI Customer Office, SAP Customer Support & Innovation
svaidya
Occasional Member - Level 1

@arobertson  thank you so much. Please do keep me posted on this.