cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danielle19661
Occasional Member - Level 2

COVID-19 Work From Home Expense Policy/Stipend

Good Morning -

I'm wondering what policies other companies are implementing around Work From Home expenses due to the COVID-19 circumstances. Are you allowing a one-time stipend for employees to expense office equipment such as office furniture, monitors, printers, etc?

Your feedback/insight is greatly appriciated!

Danielle Amoroso

Otsuka - T&E Corporate Manager

2 REPLIES 2
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Thanks for starting this discussion @danielle19661

I am interested in learning how your fellow community members are handling this. You could also try asking this directly to the User Admin Group as they might have some good insights for you.

Great topic! Looking forward to seeing the responses. 🙂 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jannaburbidge
New Member - Level 1

We are working on a temporary monthly stipend to cover the additional out of pocket expenses incurred (i.e., use of personal printer, Internet service,  increased use of electricity, WiFi connections, increased use of smartphones and paper, pens and other office equipment.  This will likely be less than $100.  If the employee is in need for office equiptment related to ergonomics, we are working on a virtual ergo review and approval process.  If other equipment is requested, the employee may obtain Supervisor and HR approval to be reimbursed for such equiptment.  This is all in draft form and pending leadership approval. Looking forward to hearing what others are doing as well so we can be sure to follow best practice.