cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joseane
Occasional Member - Level 2

Bloqueio de despesa por tempo determinado (3 anos)

Olá a todos, 

Eu precisaria saber se implementamos uma regra que impõe aos funcionários o envio de uma determinada despesa antes de 3 anos. 

Joseane Sartori

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Joseane 

Hello there. I used Google translate to see what your question was. I believe you want to know if you can add a rule that does not allow users to enter an expense older than 3 years, correct? 

If this is your question, the answer is Yes, you can certainly create this rule. I don't know what your experience level with Audit Rules is within SAP Concur, but your condition would need to be Expense Entry>Transaction Date>Not within Today - 1095. This will look at the transaction date of the expense entry. If it is older than 1095 days, it will not be allowed. 

I hope this helps.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Joseane

Hello @KevinD 

right! the expense can only be used every 3 years from the first request.
example: I used it on 06/04/2020 so I will be able to use it again on 06/04/2023. it's possible? I was informed that the cocnur does not have this type of rule.

company: Renova Foundation
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Joseane Is the expense a corporate card transaction or was it an out of pocket/cash expense? 

SAP Concur has rules for expenses that have transaction dates older than I believe 60 days, but this rule is a Yellow exception, not a red hard stop. This number of 60 days can be adjusted to whatever amount of time you want. 

To be honest, three years is a long time. I don't understand why someone would keep an expense for three years before putting it on an expense report, especially if it is a corporate card transaction.  

SAP Concur does not have an audit rule for this three year time frame, but you can create it if you need it. 

Do you have experience creating Audit Rules?

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Joseane

The expense is always requested in cash
It is a benefit of the company. Every 3 years the employee can request a new corporate cell phone.
The rule would be to prevent the employee from claiming the benefit before the age of 3.

Do you have experience in creating audit rules? No. I asked for the creation of this rule for the concur and they said that it is not possible. I came to the forum to try to find a solution.