cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
biopharmatek
Occasional Member - Level 1

Approved and in accounting review

I am the sole individual and administer in my company... I have been using Concur for 3 years without issue... Recently the reports I have submitted do not show up for final approval...

I use a Chromebook, HP windows 7, and the android phone app, again, never had an issue... I have tried 6 different Concur phone numbers...Need support, please...

10 REPLIES 10
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@biopharmatek based on your description I can tell you exactly why your reports are not showing up as Approved & In Accounting Review. If you are the sole administrator, then that means you are the sole Expense Processor. SAP Concur does not allow you to approve your own expense reports at any point during the approval workflow. So, when you go to look at reports that are Approved & In Accounting Review, your reports will not show up. They can only be viewed by another Expense Processor, which based on you being the only Administrator, isn't happening. 

To clarify, you are the sole SAP Concur user at your company or you literally are the only person in your company? I was a little confused on what you meant. If you are the only SAP Concur user, then you most likely will need to allow one of your colleagues to have an SAP Concur profile and grant them Processor permission to approve your reports. 

If you are literally the only employee at your company, then I'm not sure what you can do since there isn't anyone else to give Processor permission to.  

Also, as far as the Support numbers you called, did you try: 1-877-901-4960?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
biopharmatek

Thats good information Kevin, thank you... I will see if I can set that up, however, I must assume this is a new process as I mention, never having an issue the last 3 years... below are #'s I was asked to call...

888-811-2030

866-793-4040

425-590-5000

855-895-4815

877-661-1616

800-872-1727

@biopharmatek actually, this isn't a new process, it has been this way for as long as I can remember and I've been at Concur for over 11 years. I'd be curious to know the situation where you were able to approve your own reports previously. It's piqued my curiousity. 🙂

I would give the number I provided you a try for future support needs. 

P.S. The 425 number you have listed is the number to reach reception at the SAP Concur main office. You can scratch that off your list of support numbers to call. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
biopharmatek

Kevin,

Yes, I did call the number you provided... I was given an email address to my account administrator... Got a response asking which version of Concur I use so he can get me the right support team...  I've answered Standard... Nothing since... Super frustrated and stuck...

Thanks 

Michael D

biopharmatek

Correction... 

The version I use is Breeze and I am the only user...

@biopharmatek Breeze huh? I'll be honest here, I do not hardly ever see anyone using Breeze, so I won't be able to help much. I've also not seen just one user in a site before. 

I wish I could be more help. I've posted internally to see if anyone can point me in the right direction about getting support for Breeze. I'll let you know if I find out anything.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey

@biopharmatek 

P.S. What is the company name you purchased Breeze under? I'd like to go in and take a look. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
biopharmatek

Biopharmatek

biopharmatek

Still no response... affecting my business now... 

Lewis-H
Occasional Member - Level 2

Concur was used for Expense management as well as Travel at both Omniture and Adobe. ... It was used company wide by Omniture (ticker" OMTR) who was then bought by Adobe. Adobe like most other Fortune 500 companies was using Concur / SAP and that made transition all the better for both parties.