cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Welcome to Community Suggestions

Welcome to the SAP Concur Community Community Suggestions board! 

Explore the SAP Concur Community, and share your thoughts on what you like currently and what you want to see more of in your Community. The team will regularly review your ideas as we add new features and functionality to the site.

Kudo your peers' posts for suggestions you like.

Please note this board is for SAP Concur Community suggestions only. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
2 REPLIES 2
benleeakqa
New Member - Level 1

Hi,

New suggestor here so hopefully I'm doing this correctly. :]

I was hoping for the 2 items that Concur could try to incorporate in the system.  I beleive it could really help the client/employee experience.  

1) When searching for a project, instead of having only a text/code search option, it would be great to have a CONTAINS option.  Managers and employees don't have to go back and forth on how to search for project.

2)  If a view only permission of the workflow could be created, that would help a great deal on seeing what may be an issue in the approval flow.  This would help administrators not have to go through the possibly huge Matrix or having to call a Concur analyst just to view the workflow.

All the best,

Ben

Hello Ben,

Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion towards the improvement of an SAP Concur solution.
This section of the Community, however, is reserved for suggestions dealing directly with the SAP Concur Community. So, this would be the space to talk about things that you'd like to see changed, talked about, or enhanced within the Community itself.

For Solution Suggestions like you are talking about, please direct them to your company's Concur Administrator. If you are the Administrator, you may pose suggestions on the Concur portal.

Thank you!