cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Link to Community Suggestions?

Is there a link to get to the Community Suggestions board from the SAP Business Exchange homepage?  I only got here through a notification for one of my posts that had been moved here.  I feel I'm missing something obvious Smiley Embarassed

Kind regards,

Dean

2 REPLIES 2
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

I did eventually work out that the link is 'SAP Business Exchange Suggestions', but it's part of the site footer and away from all of the other forum links in the header.  It may explain why it gets so little traffic.  The link should be moved to the header in my opinion. 

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @DeanR

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. Your input and this section are valuable to us as we constantly work to improve our site experience. Its placement at the footer of our site is not a reflection of its importance, but rather the frequency in which our users seek out this forum. We want to make your go-to spots easy to get to! That is why we have placed our product forums and thought leadership content in the top nav instead.

I will make note of this area we can improve in and bring your insights back to our design team. Thanks again for reaching out!  

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.