cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidUOP
Occasional Member - Level 3

Intelligence - Reporting - Hidden folders missing after upgrade to Cognos 11

Hello,

We've had our instance upgraded over the weekend and have gone in to see the new look for Intelligence reporting, and have found that it appears that all of the hidden folders we had have vanished?

This is a problem because we had our entire library of scheduled reports in one, and the backups for all of our custom reports in another.

We have a fair few members of staff that have licences for reporting so we didn't want these reports visible to standard report users, hence why they were hidden and just available for our admin users.

Is it possible that it's my access that  has changed? I can't find any way of showing hidden items or even making new folders hidden?

We have almost 30 scheduled reports set to fire off tomorrow to all of our various faculties and finance managers, and if we can't get these back I'm going to have to re-write them all.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DavidUOP my contact said that this is a known issue and that you need to submit a Support ticket to SAP Concur Support to have our Reporting team unhide these folders.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DavidUOP I've reached out to my Reporting contacts to see what the issue might be. I'll let you know when I hear back.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DavidUOP my contact said that this is a known issue and that you need to submit a Support ticket to SAP Concur Support to have our Reporting team unhide these folders.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
DavidUOP
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi, yes I logged a ticket after posting on here and they have just advised that Cognos11 doesn't support hidden folders and it's been passed to R&D to have them restored.

Luckily it appears that our work is still there we just can't see it, and thankfully the permissions change hasn't stopped them from running on schedule.

Hi all,
this is not true. I'm using Cognos 11 in my organization and hidden folders is an option available. 

It's just a setting that you can flag under your personal area, but here in Concur is not allowed. I'll open a ticket as well