cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennymc79
Occasional Member - Level 3

Concur Support

Concur support has been down all week - can we get an update when the issue will be resolved.

Thanks 

17 REPLIES 17
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jennymc79 I've not heard of it being down. Are you saying when you are signed in to SAP Concur and select Contact Support from the Help menu you are not able to get to Support?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sbuttle71
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, we are experiencing the issue on US2 today, we are unable to access Contact Support from the Help menu, we message relayed is " We apologize, an error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again later. Are you aware of this issue and if so any idea when it will be fixed? Thanks

samo

This is happening to me as well.  The message I am getting is below.  

We apologize, an error has occurred while processing your request.  Please try again later

mcnerney
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

We are experiencing the same:

Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 11.18.49 AM.pngTried the usual different browser, clear cache, try again.

In case it helps, the Contact Support URL & the redirect URL are:

https://us2.concursolutions.com/SamlRedirector/ServiceCloudSAMLLogin.aspx

https://concur.secure.force.com/scpublic/SSOError

Did SAP | Concur just move Salesforce to Service Cloud/SSO/SAML?

Thanks

NH
New Member - Level 1

I'm facing the same issue. I've been not able to use Concur support portal.

NH_0-1668252045439.png

Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Down now for me today.  Maybe get an answer in a few hours.  Not really helpful to me to get a ticket in for help onan employee issue.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
jocelynfleur
Routine Member - Level 1

I am facing the same issue. So now all the tickets I had to create are not available to be viewed. 

toriehigh
Routine Member - Level 1

Me too, but it has only been happening today.  I was able to update cases and open a new one late yesterday.  I'm off next week and really need to get a couple of things squared away beforehand!

Meysam
Routine Member - Level 1

Concur support is down, and nobody responds.  Erro message: " We apologize, an error has occurred while processing your request..." Can somebody help? 

mcnerney
Routine Member - Level 1

cc @stephanie1259  FYI

athakar

Concur support page is still down.....

Capture.PNG

jocelynfleur
Routine Member - Level 1

It still down for me too.

matchb0x

same issue with me. cannot access concur support portal been down since last week.

GDKmckee

@KevinD Also experiencing this since last week. Error = We apologize, an error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again later

AdrianeBullock

I am getting this error as well, since last week.  Any update on when it will be fixed?

athakar

I'm getting SSOERROR now.... support portal is still not working.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello everyone. I've not been informed of the Support outage or heard anything about when it will be corrected. I fall under Marketing so I would not be informed internally of Support and any announcements they would make internally about a fix. Sorry I don't have any details, but I can't tell you what I'm not told. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.