cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MattLevett
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

FBT discussion - any tips?

With the end of the fringe benefit tax year looming, do you have any advice for your peers on how to minimise FBT?

Matt Levett
4 REPLIES 4
MattLevett
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

A week ago we held the latest SMB user group over Zoom. Our partners at Deloitte presented on FBT and our own pre-sales solution expert, Ryan Strous, spent some time showing the FBT Dashboard in the SAP Concur platform. The session lasted about 30min. If you would like to watch the recording you can view it HERE

Matt Levett
EwaPecherska
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hello,
I know it's quite an old thread, but I hope it's still monitored.

We are currently working on adding Australia to our global Concur instance. Our local AU Finance team is currently using 50/50 method for FBT and I am getting mixed information from Concur resources on whether the 50/50 method is supported by Concur configuration.

The AU Template Guide (under Country-Specific Information) suggests that both Actual method and 50/50 method are supported, but I can't find any information on the configuration steps for the 50/50 method. Could you please confirm what is possible?

Thank you in advance,

Ewa

Ian_Clydesdale
Occasional Member - Level 1

Did you get an answer.

I would be interested in this question as well as it appears Concur is geared toward the actual method - not 50/50 

EwaPecherska
Occasional Member - Level 2

Yes, I got an answer but not very helpful... the response was that Concur supports 50/50, but only in terms that we adjust the accounting extract data before having it posted in our ERP system, or that we process adjusting entries after the expense entries post automatically. So, actually Concur does not support it, as there's no way to configure it in the system. I think mentioning in some documentation that they support 50/50 method is very misleading.